2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk his hand is shiver

Small big wave ah, can you tell me your eldest brother actually and have how old?"
Remaining big wave Nao Nao head, ashamedly and in a short while looking at Wu rather person, in a short while looking at Wu Jing, doing not know should say, because only on speaking my age, this"old crafty huge slippery" person even if think with the knee, can also guess me and remaining big wave is a classmate, the identity background also seemed ready to come out.
"Father, cat king ……"
Wu Jing wants to replace remaining big wave answer, but Wu rather the person keep on keeping Wu Jing from saying right away, he says:"Be free, if small big wave you feel inconvenient, don't say.Ha ha, wait the negotiation result of cat king and eagle in the sky!No matter how result is, I will know.Because succeed, we were allies, I like to truly act towards people and believe that you are also such.So I can not only know that the king of cat is how old,beats by dre uk, but also know that he grows when the time comes what kind etc., but if fail ……eagle in the sky absolutely greatly four publicize the cat king's everything, this but push the eagle reputation in sky to the greatly good affair of top.By that time, I still knew."
"Uncle!"Remaining big wave makes a firm decision, can also say to is to give oneself the confidence of"I ability on the hoof", he hopes with his matter that speaks me, I then ability at south the area turn bad luck into good, horse to achievement become, " my eldest brother and I am a classmate, he is 2 years younger than me, this year 16!"
"Is 16 years old?"Not only Wu rather the person, Wu Fan and Wu Jin surprisingly poured to absorb an one breath, even how never concerned mamas whom Wu of river lake matter calms down to all make reaction like this.





Text<156> compensate(8)
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:31 chapter word numbers:3500


"Is impossible!"Rather the Wu person was without thinking an underground this conclusion.
"The 16-year-old youth isn't likely to have that forever the thinking ability, even if have that the ability, also is not likely to have that kind of the mood!Calculating of an exquisite stratagem and fantasy entirely plan, request not only to is a brains, also have a very important relation with personal mental state."Rather the Wu person speaks his/her own viewpoint, " not afraid small big wave your joke, I once studied your wildcat from grew to once take place till now of all matters.In addition to the blackmail returns in triumph skill to use for for the first time of have a little brave, but it happened that beats six to have a Xin by the most simple caught unprepared outside, all matters are five words'strive for to certainly and then move'!"
"If isn't that I know that the small big wave can't tell a lie, my true of how can not believe, either!"Wu rather the person at last don't forget summary.
Remaining big wave"ha ha" is several silly smile voices, hear someone Kua, he listens to than Kua he is still happy.Say:"If eldest brother be not so outstanding[one] person, master's son can't so ……accompany the eldest brother to be getting more crazy."
"To, there is also reason ……ha ha, master's son three take turns to four times all praise eldest brother is an once-in-a-lifetime mafia genius.Probably, the geniuses are all such."
Rather the Wu person shakes to say with smile:"Genius?Not is indicate generally brains up of different?Ha ha, probably true of only this explained?"
"I pour not to feel!"Wu Jing suddenly emitted one to come out and drew on everyone's attention all in the past, " silk ……sister-in-law Mao once said to me, probably the cat king really is so intelligent, but arrives a key for time each time, have the most important function of still that kind of don't at the side the person's dispassion ……I want ……to, sister-in-law Mao says, that is a kind of a kind of mindset that is broken away to oneself outsider, can calm down objective confidence general situation."
"To, is this kind of!"Wu rather the person emphatically clapped a palm.Is current of he completely had no the manner of a dignity businessman, his heart had already completely sunk into to in the future imagine in, he is present in addition to remaining big wave, hope that I negotiate succeed the most urgent a.
"But, your sister-in-law Mao's elder sister has say cat that the king how can has this kind of cool arrive extremity of mindset?Is born?"Wu Fan embraces the carriage of study to ask a way.He is sea summit the first to inherit a person.
Wu Jing shakes a way:"Is concrete I don't know, but listen to sister-in-law Mao say, is a cat the king always exists of the environment accomplish."
Remaining big wave listenned to Wu Jing's this sentence, then knew to result in for a while I this advantage of mostly reason, he knew from the of Ma Tian Yu I many embarrassment.But he certainly can't speak here and just lightly ignore it.
But Wu Shi's father and son was a Nao to break heads to all can not figure out real reason under the sistuation that have never seen me, while mother Wu of one side start to concern a lovely daughter in the this time but opportunity to take advantage of this beginning of happy, a few family problems of big wave that she was very not easy to inquire remaining after, the soft cellular phone bell ring rings out, the owners all stopped meaning to say, the tastes all saw to the waist of remaining big wave.
The remaining big wave that the town quiets down again the time mentioned heart throat up, his hand is shivering to take that telephone.When my voice is from the telephone in spread of time, he that came out because of the strain of the thin sweat just truely and thrillingly flowed down.
"Really?"Rejoice with wild joy under of remaining big wave not from asked an useless talk.But his performance undoubtedly have already told owner, the south area there has already had the progress of breakthrough.
At get I again replying of affirmation and after inquiring, remaining big wave excitedly says:"Eldest brother you succeeded, that I this side Be getting aller right!I rush through to return to east area right away!"
Hang up a telephone of he for a while then stand get up, then just discover oneself to have a little excessive, quickly sit down apology way:"Uncle's aunt, you all heard.I am rushing through to return to act for the eldest brother decoration.Uncle, you can want to talk to calculate words!"
"Ha ha ha ……" sees remaining big wave on paying eager for action appearance, Wu rather the person say with smile, "the since quiet son can get happiness, we the sea summit also have opportunity to develop, why should not be happy to do it.I can't fail to keep promise of, all anyway walk last the mafia is still this road, sometimes have to have 1:00'hard working'of spirit.The most is this fight our allies can win of the confidence isn't small!Cat Wang You Nao, I am rich, eagle in the sky and absolute being Bu meeting someone, this is absolutely the best to combine!"
"I originally only a request, but want to be much a now!"Wu rather the person finally say.
Remaining big wave original face roars with laughter of and hear Wu rather the person is many a request, for a while Leng, ask a way:"Uncle ……in addition to sea summit from now on and the wildcat is an etc. in addition to allies, what don't you request?"
"Ha ha ha, that is certainly my daughter's happiness!"Rather the Wu person says with a smile.
Remaining big wave is again getting more happy all of a sudden, way:"This even has no problem!"
"Like, you return to!"Rather the Wu person says, " I will come to east soon afterward area and cat the king discuss the business of our allies and literally also experience this legendary person.Ha ha, consider, your wildcat had very big cheapness and not only rent away my daughter, but also became to the real strenght than a beneficial etc. allies of weaker party."
The remaining big wave of uprising is getting more embarrassed all of a sudden, silly smile way:"The uncle has what problem can directly lift to my eldest brother, he had better talk at ordinary times, and he absolutely can't toward the hair violent wind of own friend!"
"I joke.Money, I have plenty of, what I need is a sea summit to hold tight this opportunity, doesn't not stand erect to pour in several decades!"Rather the Wu person spoke biggest wish for he or she.
"Small big wave, I am also my own person to you.I tell you, I of so want to take a risk to grasp this opportunity, be favor your wildcat young, Wu Fan , Wu Jin comes up to say in the age, on the contrary compare you and compare cat king greatly get many.If the king of wildcat with you still just, that I let go of to walk of time so as to truely have peace of mind!"Rather Wu the person's last words speak very seriously, because what he said is biggest honest words.The back route that inherits a , own son to seek the most steady for the sea summit is to be biggest wish for father.
Remaining big wave is made an effort a location to nod and said:"Uncle, that I walked!While coming, you make a telephone call for me."
"Father, I send to a big wave to go out, then accompany you to east area!"Wu Jing also stood.
Rather the Wu person orders and flicked and then took leave with remaining big wave.
And in remaining big wave tirelessly and eastwards when the area rush through I also sit at from the sense of honor way the car that return to headquarters up.The persons in the car all do quietly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论