2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre to the ear strange

The V chapter 217 armor defendoofs
Renew time:2009-4-314:51:25 chapter word numbers:2146

The enemy definitely has never thought I come thus of quick!Moving is like breeze, the disease is like fire, the first time faces the violent in action of steam armor battleship, and they are unavoidably flurried.
The meniscus surrounds a situation originally invulnerable, if formely often to in response to experience calculation of sail of boat battleship, my pirate battleship was blunt to come in be just outflanked and attacked by them, at the right moment came to catch terrapin in a jar.But the high speed of the steam armor battleship, break their imagination shots a while, the new moon is disorderly set of.
Don't say my sail soon the flagship"the gold tooth" of 25 sections, woulds be to pull two armor warship"iron Chi" and"the copper tooth"s in the behind, if 18 sections rush the speed that on the water horse gallops about, is also John new moon the sail of boat battleship of two wings is too far behind to catch up.
The result only has positive battleship and John's flagship while being my gold tooth to hurtle into the thermodynamic power scope of Portuguese Royal navy, two warships be the head come to a burst of cannon rain for me.
Both parties are mutually apart from 1,500 codes.
John stands on the high level of warship bridge, chillily hope to collide with since then of"the gold tooth" armor warship.The flagship of his foot has already used the quickest speed is turning rudder, the side Xian direction at the right moment towards north-I mount sudden attack since then of direction.
Block in Portuguese battleship of his front, also completed same attack angle adjustment.
Other Portuguese battleship didn't°yet sometimes arrive to this drive I the strange rapid degree temporarily insulate of small battlefield.Right away, hand over shot for the gunfire, it's someone's turn painful!
I have already stopped blaring a gun to wildly call and quickly jump down warship bridge at this time, rush toward in a main cannon and call a way to the gunner who is deprived a post working talent at the time by me:"Let me!Fill to play!"
We are straightly assaulting on the bow, because is the relation that fights a row warship, 150 small cannon's scattering in the side Xian , at this time on the attack direction of straight line, can use the last, only three main cannon are just!Luckily, all of them are more than 300 millimeters of caliber heavy artilleries, can say so, I sink a shot hope of enemy's warship to consign at the power of the big caliber artillery on, abandonned an amount.
John warship cannon and my main gunfire dint the scope is all one nautical mile, while now is 1500 codes, exactly the best attack distance, my of course not is willing to pass, with in person end.
"The gunfire prepares ……" John stands national flag, loudly roar a way.He also cans not helps getting up for my madness strain, vegetable beau poise in the day is all gone.
"Put ……"
"Put ……"
Almost at the same time, I wildly roar with John.
The foot the earth is a deck at the earthquake in the earthquake, not, the sea water is swaying.The spirit wave that lifts, jolting of foot, I who is always firm Ma Bu jilted to stumble, the high speed exercised medium gold tooth also can not help for rush under the stopping by dint behind of gunfire of step.
Once I support arm to spring up, the title sees a big slice of the dense dark cloud ran over.The strength that is 150 cannons to roar!From next hope up, good one handle the huge celestial spirits is used iron ball, keep staring blankly to hit toward us.
"Is concealment!Is concealment!"Playing of black rain's sending out irritating to the ear strange interjection elephant one fierce beasts of act towards people but bite is general, flies to shoot but goes to.
Then start to descend hail on board, ring out the earthquake sound in the sky that"Dong Dong" knocks a big drum sort.I am understand, that is the solid shell to hit on my warship armor to.The side body once rolled a solid center of roar and shout but decline to play, it for a while hitting of"Dong" the deck by me, haven't yet recovered from a fright of I not the Nu is anti- pleased, the bulky solid shell didn't can wreck my deck!It only can leave a pit that keeps on being hollow on my armor plank, the bone Lu is several bottom, could not hold still.
Good!The solid center of enemy warship cannon plays to beat not lousy my armor warship!Ha ha, this still has what terrible?Didn't fight, had already been signed to an invincible position first!
Block John flagship the ship of the front, I sees all need not see, just I in person lord cannon, beat of would be it!Caliber 300 millimeters of main cannon add mine "is precise to shoot",cheap beats by dre, this wood quality battleship, should sink?
Indeed as expected, to the result of shot is that I carried on the shoulder the intensive gunfire of the double warship of enemy to bombard, but blocked the flagship is at John the battleship of the front, it to my side gunwale of hair cannon, absolutely is disastrous, just I that lord cannon the chief commander bombard, directly the waist opened a large in its gunwale son, we is explosion play, this shot, almost block its waist to interrupt, a while will its life!
But why doesn't it sink?Have no truth, one breaks into two wood quality battleship, early should spread!I can not help Nu from the at heart, a noodles orderanies the gold tooth to continue to approach enemy's flagship, and then re- returns to lord cannon up, preparation then repair one cannon for it.
When list range estimation took aim I several years**developed "eyes" of to develop a function, suddenly see of, a strange strange phenomenon, it made me open widely mouth.I imitate a Buddha to see for an instant a huge sheep head lion body be like to sink at that of appear on board, then rise straight from the ground, dash forward cloudy regions, fall John in the flagship.
This, this, this ……also too scorpion tiger?
That will sink at this time of the ship"Ka Ca" one Be huge to ring, broke, 2, sink into bottom of sea.
Don't wait me greatly hair discussion, John's second attack that plays rain came again, still as above the time is all over the place similar, however send out of is "Zi Zi" voice, rather than solid play to sharply shout Shao.My complexion greatly changes and shouts a way:"The person of deck hides quickly, is a case shot!"
Fear to kill the case shot of harming the personnel most !This John, enough malicious enough intelligent, reaction also enough quick, discover that the first-time solid center plays attacks to my armor battleship root invalid, right away change behavior the member kill wound.This will bring me hard bear with of personnel loss!
Even if is me,have never escaped disorderly missile to shoot everywhere of iron sub- attack, too intensive, absolutely have no place not at, the Quan shrinks in the huge cannon after death, the ego protects very tight of I, after carry on the back to also drill into a few lead sons.Luckily have the saint the asylum of knight's A, I feel painful, if could not feel ache, that proves me the Ge fart was already!
But I flagship top ring out one to bellow.The deck personnel falls flop one.Ever since that time there being artillery ranging is the farest, power huge gold big gun, always all is that we hit persons, when once ate this Kui, so my soldier is a veteran warrior, but have never wanted to like to protect oneself, be beaten to spend!
Nearby the plop falls flop one person, is my herald soldier.The owner danger even if was an instinct, would also got around iron filings rained while coming, but he not ability, he was implementing a job, signaled by semaphore for me, let everyone noticed to protect himself/herself!
He is beaten by iron son body ascend whole is an eye, he became pock-marks!Die!
"Mama's John!"
I am red eyes, raising the hand is one cannon, bombard John's flagship.
John's flagship but vivid elephant sole, quickly reverse the car, once hid what I cut up rough to necessarily kill one shot.





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 218 price
Renew time:2009-4-314:51:26 chapter word numbers:2399

At this time new moon close to win waist of two enemy's warships forced to come up.Everythings all take place too quickly, I front blunt, to bomb, enemy the ship rescue, all Be just cannon of time."The copper tooth" and"iron Chi" is dumped by me in the bottom in back, still just and enemy other battleship side beat a side to me to take side here, but I have already been attacked from both flanks and Be involved in three ships to lay siege to in.
Come, the Zai sons!Greatly not Lao Tze the person of the deck all put together light with you, my pirate also has no a drill the bottom layer deck of, they of eldest brother, I, still firmly stand by on the main cannon of upper level deck, have been being fighting!This biggest stired up the guts of small pirates!
Those were two warship warship of the enemies who threaten my side wing long to faint a head?Can't want to fight hand to hand fight with me again?Hurtle so nearly!Like, COMEONBABY!
"The gold tooth" three sides become angry.
On the 1 F deck, because is a commander-in-chief of I insist on the combat post, three main cannon cannon the gunner of the neighborhood, pack to fill a hand though the death and harm is miserably heavy, have no 1 fear, engaged, three main cannon don't stop to swallow to vomit as well, to our positive John flagship jet cut up rough of flame.
Under the 3 F, 2 F deck of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论