2012年10月23日星期二

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com be have never taken

At table noodles, the invitation is present ground to still have this those owners of stores on the street.I obviously feel they to my some alertses, however pour is everybody to send a not small gift.
I don't have too great interest to these social partieses, and this site, I am simply don't want to cost too many spirits as well.
All of those people are Tai spaces arrangements of, I don't hope to depend as well so and can recover them for 12 days, again say ……a half street, so small place, can have many atmospheres to wait?
Comes down for a year, all incomes also however 20 several ten thousand, and these 20 several ten thousand insides, half is all that this restaurant land utilization is smooth.
If the protection fee that just leans against such a half street, I estimate the meeting of the Luo clan relatives, early dismiss.
This circumstance, let I some wry smiles is not.
The meeting of the Luo clan relatives, in the Chinatown of black help in, have already been regarded as second-grade of, so will those still want small association than the Luo's clan relatives?
Various organizations divided into a bit of a bit of of ……so many secret societies, it is a lot of to look, in fact each secret society mixs very miserably thinly ……no wonder that they add together, so several years all Dou however we!
Now even if is idiocies to all know, regardless every trade, all want to turn resources concentration, only have to concentrate a resources reasonable allotment, so as to produce the biggest efficiency.
Is funny these China helped Dou so for several years, so simple truths were all not understand.
Certainly, I also know, in fact here the noodles is to have a lot of histories causal.
A lot of Chinese people's secret societies are all hanging the placard like"so-and-so clan relatives meeting" or"so-and-so same village meeting" of and pass these names, elfevident, can understand them to constitute is to lean against some natural affections, blood relationship, or the Niu of region takes.
A lot of industries all from first generation the generation generation spread down there of, how may say does the merger merge?Big parts of persons are still thinking old, would rather stay by the side a Zu industry, tightly expect the maintenance bottom of Ba to go.
I carry wine cup and nearby sit west Luo, then is follow seven brotherses that fix a car field that I come over.The owner whom those companies spreads an is obedient, the leave that hangs false on the face smiles.I don't want to establish friendship with them as well.
As for the younger brothers that below sit, I in fact know, their in the mind most likely also some to my misunderstanding.After all I am a newly arrived eldest brother, everybody fears that I will influence their benefitses.
"I know ……" I smiled to stand, loudly openings.Underneath immediately calmness come down.I continue way:"…… I know, I come here today, everyone's in the mind how much some worry …… worry I will change a set of rules, worry I will the new officer takes a post three fires ……"
My look in the eyes anxiously looking at me to once sweeps a whole field and has no a person to talk.
"Is each to trust, I can't break down everyone's source of income."I say with smile:"Formerly of rules how, from now on return how ……I also know, if change a set of rules, many people all will not habit, so, we are still the whole as usual!"
I see many people all loosen tone.
"However!"I jacked up voice, cold not the drinking of D is a , underneath person immediately once the spirit flap, strain of looking at me.
I respectfully way:"Stateowned national laws, there is a rules in the house!I treat kindly everyone and also hope that the everyone's ability is well-behaved!I saw previous account today ……the inside is some what loophole, I didn't say, everyone mutually understand without saying!"
No one talks ……
My in the mind sneers at.
Today just come of time, I checked account, very obvious, was a sand tiger first to die, the site turned to arrived the Tai space inside in the hand and handed over to connect in, unavoidably have a vacuum time, then the Tai space died, site again turn a my hand.
This period of time inside, management the disorder is inevitable, on the account also how much a bit not clear.Underneath someone takes in disorder, Hun water touches fish, this kind of affair I ain't not either to know.
But I am understand, this circumstance is unavoidable.
I from nearby of the brothers once took an account book there, one of Pa throws at table's top up.
I see underneath many people facial expression immediately change, I smiled for a while and pretended to turn over to turn over account book ……
The one of the underneath is utter silence, connect a persons of a cough all have no.
"I, speak rules most .But I also the source of income of always pretty good everyone ……formerly, I ain't here, what is up, also is as irrelevant as I."I slowly way:"So, the affair in past,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, I not know, also not want to know, past of Be getting paster!Be is the cup wine in the my hand, drink, be have never taken place!"
I quaff in one gulp, then wine cup with throw at ground up, then I take account book and walk to throw account book in the center at ground up.I once took a bottle of strong drink and spread at account book up, and then take out a lighter, in public beat to catch fire machine, keep on throwing ……
Bomb!
The flame fiercely fled to come up!
I was so many people's noodles and burned account book!
The facial expression that looking at public complications, I ha ha on smiling, then immediately pull along face:"Start today, all of us were a piece of blank sheet of paper!Everyone is well-behaved, become rich together ……turn head me will make people make a new account book to come out, since today, the account is another to calculate!Previous of, ignore is owe of or return of, all all cancelled!"
Owner all the complexion is each different, have of seemed to be consumedly to loosen tone, have of then full face doubt, the look in the eyes having more takes complicated taste.I looking at these people, slowly way:"Formerly of affair I don't ask, but from now on ……I don't like bad rules most , if someone broke down from now on my rules ……so I burn of isn't an account book!"
I walk to west Luo nearby and clapped to clap his shoulder:"This is my brothers, since today, all what is up can seek him.His words, equal my words!Everybody, I am small five put a words here today ……from now on as long as everyone is well-behaved to work feeling for company, company certain cover everyone!"

Chapter 3 【not heartless 】



"Do you really ignore these affairs?"
Sit in the office of the upstairs of restaurant, west Luo knits the brows to looking at me.
"Your tube went."I smiled to smile:"Later the account of this street, the under charge accepts the younger brother of debt, you to stare at."
"Is small five!"West Luo some seriously looking at me, again have some desire speech again:"You whether still is worrying I ……" he wanted to think, simply said out:"You worry I will to you since the misunderstanding, so all put these powers to me?At enmity with do I contend for?"
I saw western Luo's one eye, then slowly closed the door and sat on his opposite.
"Luo of the west, you thought more."I positive color way:"I am to intentionally let power for you.Of our brothers, also the nothing important lets to let not of parlance!You remember this!"
"H'm."West Luo ordered to nod.
I looking at him, soft-voiced way:"Luo of the west, you have to understand my with patience.You come out to work feeling too short for time, what you lack is experience now.These affair, you stare at more and have advantage to you.As for who take care of feeling ……that is of no account.Again say, now our hand inside just however order so a big place, a small garden pond just, do you intend to stay a lifetime in this pond Shui-li?"
"I ……I have never thought so many."West Luo says very honestly.
"My intention, you in the future will understand."I say with smile:"You have never taken younger brother, you from now on use more dessert to think ……today I to they come of this skill, is first steady to live public.Now these guy inside, difficult protect no one to have cat to get fed up with, but unimportant.The rules slowly signs.You from now on observe more, listen to more, don't talk.After waiting you to control these people, nature will understand the way of inside way ……still have.Don't see them today honesty, but if you from now on carelessly, let them Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论