2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre To Liu Chen FengYo

Listen to).So to Japan this culture rebuilding on the ruins also feel to have much of the place to draw lessons from.However the parlance that uses a glory space, China's anger to Japan's hating feelings has already integrated into the subconscious of race.dell78 <8-5 21:09>
Read:[Essence]but hate, revile scornfully with the anger of blindness to replace rational judgment, not is patriotic like this but is boring.How to make reference to these?Ha ha, may intrude into too many relations recently.dell78 <8-5 21:16>
Write:The Principle of nationalism of extreme antipathy for Japan discovered here from the first, I thought, and their emergence should had been accompanying with till this novel end and smile.Again say, now again quick arrive sensitive of"8.15", and before still have medium day Asian cup finals, the felling that I still really a little bit against the wind to commit crime^^.My individual feels that a race, if she has been existing, by all means have its the place that is worth respecting.Are our Chinese getting more perfect?I how every day on TV in see deceive to rob of the news of the type?Anyway I ain't a patriotism that am partial to arouse, so, the other people also don't think that to turn me into person like that.And looking at^^.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-617:02& amps;gt;
Read:Net friend:Bappi commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-08-07 07:43:11
You are right! The career is not everthing in our life. The Even the though i can feel has an end one the Mi isn't the is for thousand leaves of ONE, i can'the t stop feeling him, the then expect a good ending for him......
Enjoying your time. i am right here to wait for you^^.
Write:Net friend:Forest recreation class commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:5 announce time:2004-08-11 17:33:48
Have the end one Mi?I can say, the final outcome hasn't arrived, I feel that my composing novel is like playing a life game, in the final outcome before arriving, have numerous possibility, he is also similar, so, say now that he isn't that person to return for lead early ^^ .
However, have a matter is true, although each appear of the boy like,I have never wanted to arrange what good final outcome to them, probably because, in my eyes, there is basically no good life, all lives are all incomplete, have this, have no that.I think that if have an end one Mi person like this, will compare who can realize this.Certainly, I am to really appreciate his by myself, include him rational and calm of that noodles ^^ .
Read:[Essence]do not know why the author will write the Japanese's feelings.Because author from think to have already enough understood society, culture and emotion of Yamato people, be still because the inspiration that is subjected to those cartoon, cartoon and game, or basically just need background like this, ha ha, can not know.Just feel if Japanese citizen sees this huge your work, don't know the viewpoint that should be what kind?Can they really discover or find out a D to order life in the school that they acquaint with here?It isn't clear.Or really there are Japanese reader's words, our author consumedly and probably will steal to don't already smile.The Principle of nationalism of blindness and extreme isn't surely good, but benumbed but apathetic race emotion's wanting comes to is also abnormal?Liu Chen Feng& amp;lt;8-1214:56& amps;gt;
Read:[Essence]in the book review of front, author consumedly expressed that they differ from so-called"the Principle of nationalism of extreme antipathy for Japan" and"the one who be partial to the patriotism aroused", good!It is quite good.We all know"being extreme and being partial to arouse" is not okay, have to have a rational mindset.So be asking author consumedly, are you a station over there?Is national in this race, this society and this in, did you find out your own position?Certainly, you is not extremity also not be partial to arouse, just"every day on TV in see deceive to rob of the news of the type" empress will jump out to glorify his/her own reasonableness just.Tell the truth, the story is quite good, Be getting more regrettable.Liu Chen Feng& amp;lt;8-1215:09& amps;gt;
Read:[Essence]for Liu Chen Feng, the very strange author thinks what do you know?Being just right should a words with the heart degree of the mean person the stomach of the gentleman.Everybody hereafter want to halloo every day:I am Chinese, I am patriotic then you really loved one's country!Wang Jing Wei once hallooed as well, therefore he was also a patriotic personage. no61 <8-12 19:04>
Read:[Essence]tono 61, I think you probably eyes aren't very good, I have never affirmed of once said me"the author thinks what" all knows, contrary I used such as"can not know" "not clear"s "probably" these words.However is a description for a while one of my viewpoint is just.If you think that these are good enough to prove that I am a "mean person", I have no language;If just because opinion of a little to author you jump out the words of affirming other people's quality, that you are also classic not get there go to.Only so-so.Liu Chen Feng& amp;lt;8-1312:04& amps;gt;
Read:[Essence]"can not know" "not clear"s to"probably" express your viewpoint, is also unnecessary, with unnecessary come to query the author's position, can not also let other people to you of this kind of does a commentary without the reason behavior, you are classic.The Lu fast Sir once says, the tube lived the other people's mouth and tooth and discussed the person that doesn't want to make reprisals to have no necessity to communicate with him with other people. no61 <8-13 18:44>
Write:To Liu Chen Feng:Your meaning I just a little understand on seeing, certainly, may also because, that is what I have already once thought.Make reference to bottom, a Chinese that has never been to Japan, can write of also just imagine medium Japanese just ^^ .The real Japanese saw surely will laugh, and real Chinese if like this novel, in fact see of is also own Chinese viewpoint.(is immature or not is not in the discussion)I before once said, what I wrote was the Japanese in my imagination,cheap beats by dre, only this and no more just.And of so compose this novel with Japanese background, in addition to Japan is that I am in China outside have one of two nations of interest understand(the another is the United States) most , also is for the sake of avert from some reality that I don't like to mention.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-1413:12& amps;gt;
Write:Still have be, you with what so affirmative, is my race feelings benumbed?Before remembering, once while commenting on a certain work of another author, I considered as correct ground to use the words like"the sincerity was worth doubting", immediately was queried.I also saw with half an eye by myself, oneself really had no business in the network or the real life to literally doubt the other people's sincerity.Is disorderly to button up a hat for person, that is the matter that the people love in special age does, indefinitely squeeze to go abroad a person of small.As for being patriotic is passionate, I feel is also such.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;8-1413:21& amps;gt;
Write:Isn't an anti- right period now, isn't also****Period, although I is still young, ever and after a fashion once studied that history as well, literally doubted loving one's country of other people or loved the result of party enthusiasm, I didn't know that you knew or not, I poured to know a little of it.Don't say the person's thought right, right to life all hard guarantee.Is the ages like that very good?So, I think, you basically has never entitled to to doubt my patriotic enthusiasm, if insist on thus, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论