2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook a dead shot right

Back of the head be a while, his head a slanting, right away faint dead pass by.
"Can make him collapsed and fainted how long so?"The song Zhe curiously asks a way.
"This is seeing strength, strength big time long, serious of may also come to not to come over forever, after the personal enemy that waits I to chase you a lane comes, you slowly do by yourself, totally nine people, ha ha, have you do of!"I the improbity ground say with smile.
We quickly checked this villa, the first floor was a hall, restaurant, kitchen and a babysitter's building, upstairs is lord bedroom and bathroom, two time bedrooms and a den, again go up for only a small attic, outside is but the platform of building crest.
I open canvas to wrap, will control from a distance bomb and hand thunders to all pack into a black wallet, two chase 56 type tommy gun Tang of bullet, use villa in two underclothings finding out wrapped and said to the song Zhe:"Walk, we go first cloth thunder and grasp first a lively come back!"
I let the song Zhe sit to chase weapon on the rear seat, I drive, these six Yes even give cars we ready, originally at first planned is to steal a car, had no call to now, this don't gram the car is at the right moment.
We opened villa area, according to the position that I was optimistic about yesterday, silently hid to like eight remote control bombs in the important position in the downtown.I finally arrived car the door of the east city area police station front, get off to walk to that police and the people contact before the placard, the affectation is seeing the above photograph, the canthus sees or so no man, adsorb a remote control bomb at the behind metal of placard frame up.
Still leave a remote control bomb, I must install it to the police station in go.I take sunglasses, depressed the hat brim of traveling the hat and walked into a police station.
The first floor goes in be handle affairs to receive hall, the small hall isn't big,google, only three window ways, inside two people Jings of on duties at help two persons of the other parts of country peasant worker's shapes is carrying out to reside temporarily a certificate.
I gather together in the past and silently absorbed the last bomb at the underneath of the window way counter, I said:"Comrade, I want to ask bottom, the east city hands over police how walk?"
"Go out to left, 200 meters be!"A people Jing impatiently answers a way.
I say a voice:"Thank!" Backed to come out.Return to stop to expect the Shu cloth parking lot in the dress hotel in front in the street of don't gram car up, the song Zhe asks a way:"All put?"I order, take out a cellular phone and dialed police station with refreshing front in the police station door to report to the police telephone number.
"How are you, I seek Zhang Shu long!"I say with the falsetto.
"How are you, sherriff piece not at, you frivol what matter, can say with me?"A voice of police-woman.
I say:", That invites you to seek a pair sherriff of Sui for me."
"You who is good slightly wait!"Immediately after I hear a female voice being shouting" Sui sherriff's telephone!"
Is very quick, a baritone with thick Hun rings out, "I am Sui expedition, which?"
I sneer at a way:"Sui goes on expedition, you good, you are incognizant I, but I know you, so, your a person comes out, for your a person, my street in your police station opposite, I provide the clues to always want to you, I am expecting the doorway of Shu cloth dress ……"
"Who are you exactly,cnn?What important clues do you have?"Sui expedition loudly drinks a way.
"Hey Hey, you don't play pattern, there is the news of song Zhe in the my hand, song Zhe you can't forget, you 9 humiliate her 1!"I stare at the doorway of police station, the whole normal.
"Etc.!You say what, do you have the wanted the clues of the song Zhe?Like, I pass by right away, you are foolish to didn't walk at first!"Sui expedition hanged up a telephone.
I say to the song Zhe right away:"Clear for action!"





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 213 especially, I make you long long power of memory
Renew time:2010-12-114:49:20 chapter word numbers:2482


Chapter 213 I let you long long power of memory (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, threw PIAO in month to another book 《is black to help 》, 《 black help 》 month PIAO of An to rise, this place add more, your month PIAO is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
I see that sherriff's whole body horizontal meat and walk or so flutter, be like personal ape Mount Taishan.I hard imagination such a black iron pagoda the guy press small and weak body at the song Zhe up violate her, that will be 1 kind how of heartless trample upon?Is all right, take you to have operation, silly big!
He after death, the door of police station before stand two police are looking about here to the street, now is a noon, the sun is dazzlingly clear, I don't like a sunlight like this bright and beautiful day, and the unwell collaboration lives.
I take sunglasses and stick out the collar of dress that the black shows consideration to carry the shell thunder tower pistol on the collar of dress that the black shows consideration to's back at pushing away after death don't gram the car door in the car come down, Sui expedition at the right moment wears to cross the street, and a face in an absent sort of way looking at to this doorway that expects Shu cloth dresses.
"Hi!Sui sherriff, this place come, please get on the car!"I shout a way.
Sui expedition stared blankly for a while and had already led rice in noon at this time, I will don't gram the door that stop in the hotel seem to be a very firm eye beside."Is it you that make a phone call for me?"Sui goes on expedition consumedly come over here, I see the his right hand hold an interphone, I see in the title he after death street opposite of police station front door, and then come out two be dressed in the Jing takes of cover, and front of two to this place point a point.
"Is me!Sui sherriff please get on the car to talk!"I after stretching a left hand to draw back a car door, Sui expedition stretches a head dynasty in see, I after death and suddenly wield the right hand of holding the shell thunder tower pistol and launch a fierce attack his back of the head at him, the silly big of this black iron pagoda sort plop fell down all of a sudden on the rear seat,Facebook.
I lay up pistol and charge forward in his small of the back and pull out 92 type Jings by hand a gun and use his waist handcuffs wallet in of thumb Kao his hands drive in the behind, two thumbs tightly the Kao ascended, I took his interphone, after withdrawing a body to close car door, hear at this time"Da Da Da!Da Da Da!"A burst of tommy gun orders to shoot a voice.
Sit the song Zhe of copilot's position knocks down Sui at me expeditionary of at the same time, carried 56 type tommy guns to come out, relied on ahead place in the car door took aim at those according to the gun four from rapid run to come over in front of dry Jing, she recognizes out and have 2 to violate her that evening among them carnal beast.
She didn't hestitate to button up a trigger!All of police's attention that runs to come over in front is on me, they the sherriff who see me flicking to start to hit to pour them, leave of could not see, I was tantamount to back to toward avenue at give after car door in lie to pour of Sui go on expedition the last thumb Kao.
Run on two beasts of front to echo to fall on the ground, behind of two foolish lived a while, the song Zhe indeed as expected was a dead shot, right away again is two points to shoot, come and go still some pedestrian vehicles on the avenue, but, the song Zhe is a little bit four to shoot to all in the clout a target, didn't harm and innocence.
I endorse ground to stretch out a thumb way:"Good kind of!Get on the car, we walk!"
We are two sit into don't gram car of front row, I one feet accelerator drove away a car, I saw from reverse the car the mirror a few polices hide in the police station doorway to stretch forward to explore a brain, but no one dares to rush out.I smile to say:"Beautiful Qi, you saw, this is the police who meets matter son!The complete nonsense not as really as, faces a scoundrel who hold the gun, basically having no so-called hero will volunteer to help!They definitely start contacting a city bureau and contact armed police and flameproof Jing now, seem take place at the business son of their doorway irrelevant in them similar!The pitiful common people consigns social public order on the beast body like this, they will bully common people and have no another skill!"
BE saying, I put in the interphone of driving the on the stage to ring, I poured is give° this interphone to forget.Hear an inside someone an appeal way:"Sui sherriff Sui sherriff hears invite message of reply!Hear invite message of reply!"
After a while change an orotund way:"I am Zhang Jian, I am Zhang Jian, does Sui go on expedition you O.K.?"Zhang Jian is sherriff piece of police station, I start to grasp interphone and press converse key to say:"Zhang Jian, you let me listenned to good, Sui went on expedition on the our hand, I want your a person to arrive right away now east city villa area, you***let me listen to good, you a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论